|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We’re looking for talented and free-thinking Business and IT Architects to join our Business Design team, working collaboratively with clients to shape and deliver the most innovative integrated business, IT and cultural change assignments.
You will join our UK Business Design Service, where we have an extensive track record of shaping, designing and delivering all components of major transformational change to provide long-lasting business value across a diverse collection of the UK’s most exciting and progressive organisations.
Our Business Design team is responsible for some of PA’s most exciting work, delivering projects that require skills in a wide range of architecture specialisms from strategic business operating models and organisational designs to technology strategies and their corresponding IT architectures.
Typically, you will have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Market modelling: assessing market opportunities and competitive landscapes
- Customer experience: defining customer value delivery that breaks the mould
- Target Operating Models: including capability modelling, process and governance design
- Organisational design: designing effective organisations to achieve transformative outcomes
- Technology architectures: setting strategy and roadmaps for resilient application, data and infrastructure architectures that enable large business transformation programmes
A position in PA’s Business Design service is ideal for ambitious strategic thinkers looking to build rapidly on their existing skills and experience, working in high-impact client facing teams. We offer an environment of genuine meritocracy and fast progression supported by a market-leading integrated business architecture approach. This is underpinned by an education and progression programme that focuses on honing all aspects of your business, technical and consulting capabilities across a structured programme of classroom and practical experiences working with clients to deliver integrated business and IT architectures for transformational change.
What we're looking for
n this role we expect you to be:
- Able to support and work alongside senior clients to shape, define and design the delivery of Business/IT architected solutions that address the most complex business challenges
- Conversant at a high level in both business and technology architecture concepts, with a depth of experience in one or more specialist fields
- Highly skilled in structured thinking, analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Comfortable in the use of a wide range of standard methods and tools
- Outstanding at bringing to life abstract and complex concepts, communicating them effectively to executive-level audiences
- Confident in working independently as the day-to-day client point of contact on assignments
This role provides the opportunity to travel and work side by side with clients in their own offices. You will be based in our London office. Location is negotiable.
PA Consulting Group is a leading consulting, technology and innovation firm with an incredible 70 year history of delivering success to our clients. Employee-owned, award-winning, independent, highly successful, global, and ambitious for further growth - PA is a different kind of consulting firm.
We hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering answers to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. PA offers a career, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter. If you share our values then we really must talk.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com