|Job Type:||Full Time|
Payroll Administrator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Track hours for subcontractor and agency staff.
- Setting up all employees on the time ware system, including name, SAP number, WBS number, working schedule to calculate hours worked
- Liase with Cost Controller to ensure WBS numbers for each employee
- Registering all staff on the hand swipe system
- Responsible for checking each person has swiped in and out each day and entering any manual swipe times required
- Receiving and entering holiday requests into SAP
- Maintaining holiday roster and quota levels per employee
- Entering any sick leave, study leave, absences etc in to SAP
- Ensuring weekly times are entered for all trade and staff on site within deadline set by payroll dept. Approval of these hours to pass to payroll for processing
- Liase with HR and payroll in relation to new starts, transfers or employees finishing
- Maintaining Org Chart in SAP
- Maintaining employee list for the project including all relevant details for each employee
- Look after all call to tech and phase sign off forms for apprentices
- CAS reports on labour numbers on site per project
- Deal with any changes to crews on an ongoing basis as there are a number of changes (3 actions per person for payroll to amend) which need to be made to records every time someone moves from one crew to another
- Dealing with any payroll or HR related queries as they arise
- Produce monthly and weekly safety stats for the safety dept
- Setting up subcontractors on timeware system if required
- Issue reports to subcontractor on swiped hours if required
- Logging agency hours and issuing SAP download of hours to agency each Monday so they can process payments
- Dealing with any queries in relation to agency payments
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria
- The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines.
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- SAP experience desirable
- Experience with payroll in the EU
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.