|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our CIB Data Analytics group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
One of our key roles is that of a software engineer embedded within the Investment Bank Data Science, Machine Learning and AI groups. You will contribute as part of a team of software engineers who take AI/ML models from inception into production. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will use internal Data Science platforms that leverage proprietary and open source software/tools to ensure that models are developed in accordance with SDLC guidelines, are of production quality and can be deployed quickly. You will need to interact with platform developers, engineering and developer communities and leverage infrastructure that already exists in the firm as well as develop or integrate new technologies.
- Higher degree in computer science or engineering
- Expertize in python with experience in libraries like numpy, scipy, spacy, rasa, nltk, keras, tensorflow, pyspark, scikit-learn, matplotlib, pandas, JupyterLab
- Hands on experience using containers, big data platforms like Hadoop and Spark and/or cloud infrastructure covering technologies like AWS, Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with relational SQL and no-sql database technologies like Oracle, HBase, Cassandra, SparkQL, SQL, ODBC, JDBC, Hive, Impala, ElasticSearch
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) and performance analysis
- Experience with batch scheduling technologies like Autosys, Control-M, Apache Airflow
- Experience with REST web services and messaging technologies like MQ, Kafka desirable
- Interest in data science and data science tooling
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.