|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cross Product Change Services
Cross Product Change Services is a team within Digital Platform Services (DPS) organization. Our team is responsible for accelerating and driving key programs focused on digital capabilities for our Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) line of businesses and clients, developing a more efficient and scalable infrastructure, enhancing our client experience and controls, and commercializing our firm’s assets.
Successful candidates be responsible for managing the Program Portfolio for Regulatory and Change The Bank agenda and will partner with LOB and domain experts; in a cross-business, cross-functional ‘project’ based environment. The role will provide an opportunity to work on projects across the CIB DPS organization, rather than just a focusing on specific LOB. This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals with advanced problem solving, communication skill and “get stuff done” mindset.
- 60 % of time Service Delivery
- Design and delivery Program Test and Implementation Strategy, Test Data Strategy, Automation Approach, and Test Environment Plans.
- Simultaneously work on multiple initiatives across CIB DPS priorities
- Build effective relationship with key Digital and Business strategy leads; whilst being able to effective challenge them to move DPS initiatives forward
- Gathering, analyzing and synthesizing feedback from LOB interaction to help drive DPS initiatives
- Partner closely with Operations, Technology and Product groups.
- Developing and syndicating recommendations to technology and program teams to accelerate change
- 20 % of time Service Development and Expansion
- Standardize Program Test Management and Implementation service models across LOB and programs
- Work with Change Delivery leads in increasing service coverage and add new services to existing programs with an end objective of increasing overall CPCS wallet share on key Investment Proposals.
- 20 % Team Management and Talent Development
- UK based VP’s and Sr. Associates will report to this role, and the successful candidate is expected to provide management oversight, skill development support and escalation coverage.
- Responsible for managing book of work, resource allocations and take prioritization decisions.
Problem Solving and Analysis:
- Ability to break down analyses and issues into their individual components
- Ability to quickly learn new concept
- Ability to quickly derive patterns and insights from data and analysis
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context of what they are working on and remain centered on answering the ‘bigger’ question
- Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies
- Advanced financial numeracy
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to colleagues, senior executives and clients.
- Actively contributes to team meetings / conference calls with colleagues, stakeholders from other functions and clients / 3rd parties.
- PowerPoint skills - able to create individual slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
Working Style and Influence:
- Able to work comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work on hands-on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time& stakeholder expectations to deliver against each
- Safe pair of hands – keeps track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates. Does not need to be reminded or chased
- Is able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and LOB functions to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessive about roles and responsibilities – flexible to sharing or merging roles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives
- Experienced in managing matrix teams and get the functions delivered.
- Considerate of others, is able to take on additional work and support others during high pressure situations
- Extensive related work experience, preferably in financial services in operational, program or client experience disciplines.
- Significant experience from program and/or change management roles with proven track record of delivering larger and complex programs
- Graduate degree preferred
- Understand data structures; Have market data knowledge and understanding of various vendors e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, Broadridge
- Worked in the CIB business functions i.e. Global Markets, Middle Office, Investment & Corporate Bank, Wholesale Payment, and Securities Services.
- Business acumen and experience in setting up service offerings / defining operating models and then building teams to deliver the value
“JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran”