|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about designing electrical solutions that make an impact?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Be part of a successful team
The team at Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business designs and manufactures a range of sensing instrumentation and sensors that that are utilised in a vast array of market segments. Panametrics is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work closely with our Embedded Software and Mechanical Engineering teams to design, prototype, validate, and certify next-generation industrial sensing equipment.
Partner with the best
A successful applicant would develop mixed signal systems while working with their software and mechanical engineering peers to ensure the development of robust products that can operate in highly variable industrial environments, and support the sustaining our legacy products lines through their later life cycle stages.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Translating electrical design requirements to electrical designs
- Executing on the product design, validation, and certification of industrial grade electrical systems
- Developing data acquisition and signal processing subsystems for complex industrial products
- Supporting sustaining and obsolescence activities across a broad product portfolio
- Supporting the implementation of process-driven design decisions (CPO, NPI and NTI)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience with schematic capture and layout tool such as PADS, and Altium.
- Familiarity with hardware debugging at board level using oscilloscope, bus analyzers, digital multimeters, etc.
- Capable of concise and effective written and verbal communication
- Effective communicator within technical and non-technical environments
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a team environment, across functions, and with customer and suppliers
- Demonstrated expertise in designing with embedded targets ranging from 8 to 32-bits including ARM/ARM Cortex, TI MSP430, and ST Micro devices with external SDRAM, flash, and peripherals.
- Demonstrated design expertise in low noise analog front ends, low power switching power supplies, and high voltage drive circuitry.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.