|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within our Kingdom
* Create and deliver fun, high-quality levels in a fast-paced environment.
* Develop new game elements (blockers, boosters, etc). by leveraging your experience in the creative process (ideation, prototyping, testing, feedback sessions, etc).
* Adopt an improvement mindset to contribute towards continual advances in working practices and level design tooling.
* Collaborate with a team of level designers to refine and iterate level designs based on the team’s feedback and requirements defined in collaboration with producers and product managers.
* Provide objective and honest feedback on level designs to other designers on your team.
* Assess, re-balance and tune existing levels and analyse data and game metrics to adjust level designs accordingly.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Robust understanding of current level design best practices for casual mobile puzzle games.
* Strong understanding on how to assess content performance in a live mobile title.
* Ability to use data in collaboration with Data Science/analytics team to propose and establish Key Performance Indicator improvements (balancing, iterating, a/b testing etc).
* Strong communication skills to enable collaboration across multiple disciplines (Art, Production, Game Design, etc).
* You have a great passion for games, have the desire to understand the casual market and you’ll need to know what makes a good game.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.