|Job Type:||Full Time|
The successful candidate will join a front-office technology team that work in very close partnership with the sales, trading and quant teams. Our current focus is on building out a new strategic data distribution platform.
This exciting FO facing role involves working closely with our highly enthusiastic business partners, quants and data scientists to ensure development efforts are focused in the right way at the right time and that they satisfy business needs for the long term.
We are looking for proactive, highly motivated technologists with a positive attitude. Must have excellent team-working, communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Someone keen to make an impact in a new, challenging and dynamic environment.
- High productivity developer with excellent analytical skills (i.e. problem solving)
- A solid foundation in computer science and software engineering principles
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly pick up new ideas, concepts and technologies
- Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices
- Ability to work effectively within a global team (spread across NA, EMEA, APAC etc.) whilst influencing and contributing towards the development of the global platform.
- Experience working to tight time frames without sacrificing quality.
- Experience of senior stakeholder management with the ability to challenge the status quo and propose alternatives.
- Web development (React)
- Experience of the full project lifecycle (i.e. breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and providing effort estimation)
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.