|Job Type:||Full Time|
Structured Cabling Technician, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
- Pull Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6A Copper Cable
- Pull Fibre Optic Cable
- Pull Multicore Cable
- Install Cabinets
- Install Racks
- Terminate Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6A Copper Cable
- Test Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6A Copper Cable
- Terminate Multicore Cable
- Test Multicore Cable
- Install Ladder Rack
- Read Drawings
- Terminate Fibre Optic Cable
- Test Fibre Optic Cable
- Take Lead and Work on own initiative
- Fault Find basic wiring Problems
- Patching and Jumpering Circuits
- Liaise with customer and attend site meetings
- Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in structured cabling systems
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Electrical knowledge & experience gained by either a trade or academic background
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.