|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Planner, London
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain schedules for design / engineering / construction / commissioning
- Develop and maintain progress databases
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections, delay / float path analysis
- Recording delay and disruption
- Earned Value Management
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Site progress verification, including incorporating quality assessments
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Leading planning meetings and weekly work planning systems
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- Complying with Mercury Standard Operating Procedures
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- If required, managing a team of planners
- All other duties associated with that role.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.