|Job Type:||Full Time|
Quality Assurance/Quality Control, London
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management, implementation and maintenance of ISO9000/2000 & to ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents and systems
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control - Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9000/2000.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Utilise SAP, Eida and other software management systems to carry out duties
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues
- Ability to produce quality written reports
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.