|Job Type:||Full Time|
Orbital Welders (Various Locations), Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ability to work with and understand the protocols of installing electro polished tube and fittings, setting up purging of systems using inert gases
- Must be able to operate and understand Arc machines & orbital welding equipment
- Must have clean room fab shop experience in the fabrication of piping spools and dimensional checking of high purity pipe work in clean room conditions for orbital welding.
- A knowledge of tools and techniques used in fabricating and installing high purity piping systems and be prepared to work overtime when required.
- Five years experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years experience of reading and understanding isometric drawings
- Documented trade experience is a requirement, and also hold an Arc Machines welding course certificate or equivalent
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- A construction background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.