|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
Document Controller - 3 Month Contract, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Based on a client site in Dublin city centre, this role is reporting to the Senior Project Manager. Please note this is a 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensuring the timely distribution of documents & drawings to project personnel
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines
- Distribution of drawing transmittals and submittals to client
- Maintenance of controlled document registers and associated documentation
- Developing and maintaining filing systems
- General Administration including typing, printing
- Data entry on SAP, Running SAP reports and queries
- Liaising with Scheduler, Safety Manager and Client
- Maintain up to date Org Charts
- Cover for the Time Administration of the Project when required
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Strong Administration experience
- Fluent in English language
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- SAP experience advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.