|Job Type:||Full Time|
CSA Estimator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse drawings, specifications, client pricing documentation and other documentation for inclusion in the BoQ’s.
- Competent in Cost X and BIM estimation functions.
- Obtain quotation from the market such as from vendors or subcontractors, interrogating these quotations for scope gaps and variances.
- Contribute to and upkeep of CSA library of rates
- Tender Document Control for each bid.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Essential Criteria for the role:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying/Estimating role
- Competent in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Proven track record working on projects over €10-15m
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of competency in BQ preparation and pricing.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.