|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bid Manager, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting to the Bid Director
- Management and delivery of comprehensive bid submissions for the company
- Engage with the varying support functions of the bid process from estimation, pre-construction, legal and design
- To develop a compliant and comprehensive bid submission while ensuring that the bid conforms with the overall Business strategy
- Track all requests and responses using company databases
Essential Criteria for the role:
- 10 + years’ experience
- Estimation/Commercial or Construction Management background required
- An ability to work within strict guidelines
- Industry-specific knowledge and background is desirable
- Experience securing large contracts
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.