|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accounts Payable Manager, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead & manage the Accounts Payable function for all legal entities within Group
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, training, performance management and development of employees
- Build and maintain existing business relationships with vendors
- Display flexibility and manage different portfolio and vendor types as required by the business.
- Produce and review monthly reports
- Responsible for monthly Accounts Payable close
- Ensure Accounts Payable processes are in compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Ensure timelines for Accounts Payable payments and employee expenses are adhered to.
- Oversee and review vendor payments
- Work directly with Purchasing and Receiving departments to resolve invoice issues
- Intercompany payments
- Provide information on cash flow forecast preparation
- Develop KPI's within Accounts Payable
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Strong Management skills
- Third Level Degree an advantage
- 5+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- 2 to 3 years managerial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Professional finance qualification
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience
- Fluency in a European language an advantage
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.