|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accounts Administrator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
- Employee Expenses Processing
- Company Credit Card Processing
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi-currency environment.
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Journal Postings
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- SAP Experience desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Good organizational skills with ability to work in a team and time-management abilities
- Fluent English
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.