|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will be responsible for owning and driving Lenovo Premier Support
portfolio management and offerings development in EMEA. You will be
accountable for Premier Support product launches, part number set up and
compatibility maintenance, price list updates, competitive market analysis,
sales enablement and training, marketing communications, and be the EMEA focal
and representative working with Worldwide Services Enablement and Offering
Development team. The measure of success will include competitive market
position of Premier Support portfolio and speed to market in enabling new
Services offerings, allowing Sales teams to meet financial objectives.
Product Life Cycle (PLC) Management:
- Manage Premier Support offering lifecycles from planning, announcement to
end of life (EOL).
- Coordinate end-to-end Premier Support offerings across the regions, ensuring
successful and timely launches in line with market opportunities and hardware
- Ensure Premier Support part number set up and maintain compatibility in SAP
- Own Premier Support offering development process and rollout to the regions.
- Interlock with Region Services Delivery and readiness teams to ensure the
right infrastructure is in place to deliver the offering.
- Provide competitive analysis to map out list price as well as competitive
bid price to the regions.
- Provide pricing for specific customer requirements.
- Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are complete for all
- Maintain and update services descriptions and Terms & Conditions documents.
- Review Services content in product guide / hardware collaterals
- Develop and prepare Services content for web, training and webinars.
- Localize marketing collaterals from Worldwide and create materials for new
- Provide support for regular internal sales and external partner
- Develop quarterly & annual financial plans for specific offerings via market
analysis & recommendations.
- Work with finance and marketing teams to ensure recommendations are
translated to actionable plans.
- Proactively conduct market & competitor analysis to identify business
opportunities, provide insightful & actionable outputs across offerings,
markets & competitors.
- Provide competitive analysis on an ad-hoc basis, including product
positioning / SWOT analysis.
- Deliver Subject Matter Expert support to the region sales and marketing
teams on both Premier Support offering and Terms & Conditions.
- Provide monthly/quarterly Services offering roadmap and pricing updates.
- Manage Physical Pack operations and liaise with vendor.
- Provide a tight interlock with Service Delivery, Sales and Marketing teams.
- 7+ years’ experience and proven record of accomplishment in relevant
area(regional product management, product marketing, business development,
program management), preferably in IT.
- Business Fluent English (knowledge of German or French is a plus)
- Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a
complex cross-functional organization.
- Strong knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer
needs with exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and
- Good organizational skills, a self-starter who has experience in managing
multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.