|Job Type:||Full Time|
Successful candidates will partner with Wholesale LOB and domain experts; in a cross-business, cross-functional ‘project’ based environment.The role will provide an opportunity to work on projects across Wholesale Payments business. They will also have significant exposure & visibility to senior management. This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals with advanced problem solving and communications skill.
The successful candidate will join a team focused on change delivery across products, help accelerate pace of delivery, provide metrics, KPIs to enable data based decision making and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of our organizational objectives.
The role will require working with stakeholders across the CIB, looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units. Lateral contacts in business, technology, middle offices, product and client facing organizations firm wide would need to developed and mined for best practices and driving outcomes.
- Design and delivery Program Test and Implementation Strategy, Test Data Strategy, Automation Approach, and Test Environment Plans.
- Simultaneously work on multiple initiatives across CIB DPS service and technical platform priorities
- Partner closely with Operations, Technology and Product groups.
- Developing and syndicating recommendations to technology and program teams to accelerate change.
Functional and Technical Expertise:
- Strong product and commercial appreciation for major parts of the CIB, able to hold detailed conversations with technology team members about legacy, existing and new technologies that are being leverage across the CIB
- Candidate would have spent time aligned or supporting specific CIB functions
- Ability to work with minimum supervision on key inquiries
- Working knowledge on data visualization and user tools like Tableau, Alteryx, QlickView, Xceptor, etc.
- Working knowledge of API, SQL, Metadata and Big data will be an added advantage.
Problem Solving and Analysis:
- Ability to break down and analyze issues into their individual components
- Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies
- Advanced financial numeracy & Excel skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to colleagues, senior executives and clients.
- Actively contributes to team meetings / conference calls with colleagues, stakeholders from other functions and clients / 3rd parties.
- PowerPoint skills - able to create individual slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
Working Style and Influence:
- Able to work comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work on hands-on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time& stakeholder expectations to deliver against each
- Safe pair of hands – keeps track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates. Does not need to be reminded or chased
- Is able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and LOB functions to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessive about roles and responsibilities – flexible to sharing or merging roles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives
- Experienced in managing matrix teams and get the functions delivered.
- Considerate of others, is able to take on additional work and support others during high pressure situations
- Post Graduate/ MBA (or Bachelor degree with relevant experience) preferred
- Worked in the CIB business functions i.e. Global Markets, Middle Office, Investment & Corporate Bank, Wholesale Payment, and Securities Services.
- Deep Project / Test Management exposure
- People Management Experience