|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Explore and develop early-game marketability in performance marketing, bringing new games from their first public play tests to worldwide launch and beyond.
* Work collaboratively with the new games team and cross-marketing teams to drive product development and strategy
* Leverage marketing tests to provide insights for both product and marketing teams
* Test, deconstruct and optimise the user funnel working with key stakeholders in the PM team
* Leverage your analytical skills to identify trends and patterns with both in-game user behaviour and with paid digital campaigns to influence our buying strategies
* Act as a project owner, coordinating internally and externally with publishing, game studios, cross-channel, and creative teams.
* Investigate and report on holistic and channel level competitor activity.
* Experiment, develop, and lead innovation through your analysis and projects, ensuring we continue to launch media firsts.
* Develop new and innovative performance marketing strategies that drive growth and expansion of King’s new titles
* Act as an ambassador for Performance Marketing, communicating plans, initiatives and performance across the wider King business
* Train and develop new members of the team on propriety technology.
Skills to create thrills
* Relevant experience working at a mobile gaming company
* Experience working across a variety of game genres, with knowledge of the nuances that each can bring
* Need to possess a growth hacker mentality
* Experience leveraging different mobile user acquisition channels to drive profitable scale
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
* Willingness and enthusiasm to travel regularly
* Ability to drive product development with stakeholders to deliver against campaign objectives
* Formidable skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint,
* Understanding of mobile fraud techniques and methodologies to reduce exposure
* Must be able to deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimisation
* Proficient in leveraging ad tech tools such as DMPs
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
* Basic R Script, python, or similar skills
* Data visualisation tools (Looker or Tableau) and SQL
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.