|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical Project Manager - PLM
Infrastructure Program - Engineering Software
Would you like to facilitate technical improvements?
Do you enjoy implementing innovative solutions?
Join our Digital Technology Team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for applications & technology for the Engineering functions across our global organization. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team provides premium products and services to our customers and employees.
Create high quality outcomes
As part of the Engineering Digital Technology TechOps team, you will manage multiple technical projects and partner with cross-functional teams across Digital Technology to implement and improve technical solutions. Through these partnerships, you will take ownership for requirements gathering, solution design, build and implementation of projects. Ensuring adherence to best practice, you will deliver high-quality solutions on-time, within scope and on-budget.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining and managing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Digital Configuration Management (DCM) infrastructure and solutions deliverables, execution plans, and budgets
- Partnering with application solutions architects, infrastructure enterprise architects, application owners, system administrators, end-user support teams, technical support teams, and 3rd party service providers to gather requirements and execute solution delivery
- Providing day-to-day guidance and mentorship to project teams, resolving roadblocks, and ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Facilitating improvements and transformation to increase efficiency and performance, and ensuring documentation follows best practice.
- Applying relevant project management methodologies and tools, including Agile, to ensure efficiency and quality expectations are met.
- Fostering cross-functional process and technology consolidation; reviewing, monitoring and communicating with other teams and stakeholders.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science or relevant professional experience
- Have experience delivering IT solutions in complex environments. Experience with PLM, MES or ERP/MRP systems is a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise and experience in project management principals (e.g. Prince, APM)
- Have excellent stakeholder relationship skills that inspire trust and confidence
- Have effective leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, influence and resolve conflict
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge of working with 3rd party suppliers and negotiating contract terms
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and based on your country of hire you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life insurance and income protection
- Private medical coverage
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.