|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Owner / Business Analyst
Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology delivers solutions for multiple businesses; namely GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB (Global Corporate Banking) & TS (Treasury Services). Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You will be one of the POs responsible to deliver world class software applications.
The CIB Banking Technology team are looking for a Junior Product Owner with experience in designing and implementing intuitive, data analytics-driven solutions for users. The role will be responsible for design, analysis, and program management for features in the Investment Bank’s CRM system (Dash). The right candidate will join a small and focused team of dual-role Product Owner / Business Analysts across Asia, EMEA, and North America.
User engagement, process and workflow analysis, and data analysis are essential features in our design process. The role will have significant connectivity with upstream data providers and directly with bankers, our primary customers. First class stakeholder management with senior bankers is vital.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in analysis and be able to demonstrate product ownership skills. We are looking for a well-rounded and detail-focused technologist, with innovative problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
- Undertake analysis of complex client workflows and datasets
- Design solutions in partnership with users, the UX team, architecture, and your software engineering feature team
- Define the delivery of features for a multi-component program of work by articulating user-stories, writing functional and non-functional requirement documents, and executing a go-to-market (launch and feedback) plan
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Banking and CRM for your feature team, understanding our customer’s needs and business drivers to shape appropriate solutions
- Hold the role of Product Owner in Agile ceremonies, working with your feature team to prioritise work to ensure delivery, and thinking laterally to resolve blockers
- Ensuring appropriate use of data in features and continuous improvement of data standards
- Be responsible and accountable to the quality of the end-user experience through user research and stakeholder relationships; including the influencing of prioritisation and direction
- Perform reporting duties on business effort across the program
- Ensure features delivered on the platform are valuable to end-users and contribute to the program’s objectives and key results by monitoring the success of deliverables, and influence the roadmap with iterations that will provide continued improvement
- Experience in business analysis, preferably in technical business analysis
- Demonstrable experience in strategy and/or product ownership
- Ability to design user-facing features, as well as backend (workflow / data) features for a platform
- Experience working on the implementation or development of an enterprise technology platform
- Understanding of data flows and data management (e.g. reference data, Master Data Management, structured/unstructured data, big data, etc)
- Ability to map and critique a workflow. Lean Six Sigma knowledge would be highly regarded
- Experience of the full SDLC
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely, communicating effectively and comfortably with senior stakeholders
- Ability to face off to very demanding stakeholders, managing their expectations in a fast paced environment
- First class communication and presentation skills
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.