|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have passion for defining the Customer’s Experience with service and support? Do you believe Customer satisfaction is core to the success of any business? Do you thrive on analyzing data, customer feedback and industry trends to inform the core strategies that will move a business forward? Are you experienced at executing on business road-maps? Are you adept at communicating with Sales & Service, Marketing, Business, & Engineering teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and complex work environment where ambiguity is the norm? If you have answered yes to any or most of these questions, then this role may be for you.
At Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support), the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. We deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in multiple languages. Within CSS, the Microsoft Partner Enablement (PE) team provides planning, quality assurance and service delivery to ensure partners get the most from their relationship with Microsoft.
We are looking for a Support Planner to work with the PE Experience Planning, Service Delivery Management, Supportability, One Commercial Partner (OCP), Engineering teams, Support teams, and Tools/BI Teams to deliver One Microsoft support experiences across various partner programs, including but not limited to, Microsoft Partner Network (MPN), Cloud Support Provider (CSP) and Marketplace.
Ideal candidate for this role will be a leader with a passion for partners support experience, is excited about driving support delivery operational excellence and enable support personnel to provide a superb experience with each and every interaction with the partners. This person must be a proven leader across all disciplines, including internal and external stakeholders, across business, support and technical teams, with a focus on day-to-day support operations.
Your job is all about identifying and managing the keys to successful advocates’ readiness with each launch of new offerings, experiences, or features, as well as ensuring tools, processes, BI, Rhythm of Business are in place to facilitate call center operations, management, governance and communication. Traditional program/project management skills such as dependency identification, roadmap planning, and delivery assessment are must haves. Very strong collaboration and communication skills are required for the successful candidate as the breadth and depth of this effort spans multiple teams both internally and externally to Microsoft. Strong PM skills with a demonstrated ability for diving into the details while being able to communicate across all spectrums of technical and business stakeholders are key to your success.
- Design the Experience: Leverage strategic partnerships (internal/external) to build assisted support experiences utilizing our offerings portfolio and aligned to program strategy. This work includes assessment of program feasibility (timeline, resources and cost, ROI), build out of partner facing support experiences and the hand off to Service Delivery and IT/Engineering for agent tools that are innovative and leverage cost effective industry best practices.
- Deploy the Experience: Engage with key stakeholders to gain agreement on the intended experience and secure resources/budget to execute the plan. Facilitate strong partnerships across our planning teams, release management, training/content, and service delivery to take to market the designed experience executing the support strategy. This includes sign-off on identification/mitigation of top issues, volume forecasts, agent readiness plans, tools & infrastructure and communications through the wider virtual team.
- Govern the Experience: Through rigorous experience reviews, inspect the outcomes/ROI for each assisted support experience. Represent these results to key stakeholders by life-cycle, product or line of business as appropriate with keys stakeholders. Adjust business plans and execution as needed.
- At least 5 years of project Management, Support Delivery, Program Management or Relationship/Account Management experiences.
- Advanced Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint skills
Key Attributes and Competencies to be successful in this role:
- Strong background in Planning, Program or Project management
- Partner Relationship and Account Management experiences will be valuable
- Passion for continuous learning and applying learning in ways that drive business improvements
- Ability to marry strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Proven track record as a consistently top performer
- Keen ability to forge strong and positive relationships across organizations and levels
- Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of work streams with great attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Experience designing, executing and assessing the results of experiments
- Effective and proactive communication (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in working effectively within complex and ambiguous environments
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.