|Job Type:||Full Time|
Within Securities Services Technology (SST) in Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) line of business, we’re looking for a Vice President to lead our efforts in the Infrastructure Architecture domain as we aggressively seek to adopt modern infrastructure engineering practices; whilst managing an existing large scale infrastructure portfolio. The remaining time will be spent driving adoption of Infrastructure as Code solutions within SST and evangelize these solutions across the wider CIB group.
- Accountable to Senior Management (CBTs) for planning, budgeting, and delivery of Infrastructure projects
- Responsible for the delivery of Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) and North America Data Centers Exit across SST
- Management of a substantial Investment and Productivity budget (~$5 - $10 Million) with accountability for financial reporting/explains in variance, etc.
- Responsible for End to End project governance, reporting and tracking of infrastructure delivery progress
- Work with Securities Services Technology E&A team to provide expertise and guidance technologists as they adopt the standards, policies and architectural patterns
- Partner with E&A colleagues across the CIB to ensure Securities Services Technology is appropriately aligned to the CIB and the broader Global Technology standards, policies and programs
- Help drive awareness of E&A across all levels of the Securities Services Technology organization through email communications, newsletters, collaboration tools, webcasts, tech talks, and live events, etc.
- An understanding of modern infrastructure engineering concepts; e.g. containers, serverless, ephemeral resources , etc
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and industry standard tooling, such as Terraform, Pulumi
- Take full ownership over work; e.g. being proactive about providing updates to stakeholders
- Prior experience in large scale technical delivery
- Ability to collaborate with the product teams and engineers to understand and develop solutions that meet business requirements while translating strategy and objectives when appropriate
- Ability to lead discussions in a matrix environment focusing on team and organizational success
- Ability to represent Engineering & Architecture in various forums across the firm
- Ability to organize multiple partners towards a common goal
- Analytical with the ability to prioritize and make trade-offs
- Written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- You know how to explain complex ideas simply