|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Global
We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Senior Branded Content Producer (Maternity Cover)
Reporting of the Role
This role reports to Head of Branded Content (Captial, XTRA, Classic FM, Radio X)
Overview of job
- Coaching team members
- Over-seeing branded content projects
- You need leadership & organisational skills, as well as a creative flair for creating, planning and delivering several projects simultaneously.
- Attending internal and external meetings to represent the team and your brands.
3 best things about the job
- Creating and influencing content on the biggest radio brands in the UK
- Its not just radio. Its social, video, events, OOH…. On air and off air.
- No two days the same. From Classic FM to Capital XTRA, your days are fast paced and varied.
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have
- Hit the ground running with a number of projects under your belt.
- Leading brainstorms and contributing big, relevant, award-winning and deliverable ideas in response to briefs
- An understanding of how radio and digital work together, strategizing future content ideas and/or creating commercial digital opportunities
- Seamlessly blended into the team as both a manager and a colleague, building relationships with each editorial team and commercial teams.
Responsibilities of the role
- You’ll take ownership of brainstorms, leading ideation across your and other Global brands, ensuring write ups are clear & coherent for the commercial team.
- You’ll drive forward innovative and digital solutions, keeping up to date with developments across our own brand digital channels, as well as our competitors and other media.
- Effective communication will be a key factor as you’ll work with various departments within Global. You’ll build strong relationships with our editorial and commercial teams, ensuring your campaigns deliver for both parties.
- You will be solutions focused and used to troubleshooting to reach a positive outcome.
- You’ll obsess over detail, ensuring our output is always of the highest standards; create the best ideas that drive great results for our clients - and you will inspire these behaviours in others.
- You’ll have amazing organisational skills being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point campaigns to the highest standard in the industry and support your colleagues to do the same.
- We will expect you to think proactively to improve working practices and help the team to perform to full potential and will have a number of direct reports who you will coach, mentor and develop.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- A proven track record of successfully project managing creative commercial campaigns.
- Experience in generating creative solutions to meet client briefs and to engage listeners.
- A ruthless attention-to-detail.
- Experience in coaching and development of team members
- You’ll know, and respond positively to the needs and expectations of others to achieve the right outcome.
- We expect you to problem solve on the job and help others do the same.
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global