|Job Type:||Full Time|
Roles and Responsibilities
In the role of Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Russia (EMEAIR) Growth Program Sales, you will:
- Devise, drive and own the overall growth strategy for the region, in close partnership with the Region Sales leader and other team leaders.
- Ensure that key growth initiatives are followed up by the direct and indirect sales teams.
- Own and drive growth related relationships with key internal and external partners and organizations
- Lead the Voice of Customer initiative for the designated growth accounts, and support product management team with recommendations of future NPI investments, key marketing and trade show needs within region to grow market share
- Provide regular updates of operating plan status, key commercial opportunities and other key metrics utilizing business tools including SFDC / Deal Machine, blue sheets, Tableau, etc.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Significant experience in Global and Key Accounts.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.