|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo EMEA PCG Services team is hiring sales professionals across the Europe
as part of its Services GoBig initiative.
With the PC market moving high speed towards device as a service solutions, we
see major growth opportunity for the company as well as for our people in
expanding our Warranty and Professional Services business. In Lenovo PC
Services sales is recognized under several major development areas for our
overall business. Having these priorities in mind we are looking for
exceptional candidates into the role of SMB Services Business Development
- Responsible to drive and manage the Service Business Management system in
- Conduct Business Reviews and campaign planning.
- Decide, execute and manage promotional activities (programmed and ad-hoc) to
drive on significant sales growth.
- Act as a single point of contact of the Sales team community and provide
support to the Business Partner.
- Agree business plans within your sales floor/accounts that set clear goals
and objectives to maximize sell out and grow services sales pipelines.
- Attend internal and external meetings with Channel Sales Teams and Business
Partners to promote Services offerings.
- Provide clear actions and directions to the internal Channel Sales team and
Business Partners on the development and implementation of unique incentives,
promotions, events, etc. to drive incremental services quoting activity.
- Provide training both to channel sales team and business Partners sales
floor/accounts - including Services briefing, product update, services sales
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of working in Sales environment working with
System integrator and Business Partners
- Strong sales acumen, being able to set clear targets with tactical
- Being able to ensure effective communication to the senior management within
Lenovo and your accounts.
Diversity is a top priority at Lenovo. Applications from people with
disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
The Lenovo Services portfolio for PC products brings end-to-end solutions that
span the lifecycle of Lenovo customers’ systems, helping them maintain,
protect, support, connect, manage and eventually, dispose of their end-of-life
assets in an environmentally sound and cost-effective way.
Lenovo Services offer world-class services and support across all Lenovo
products and market segments. Lenovo PCSD Services are available for both
Think as well as for Idea and Lenovo branded hardware products.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.