|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join Lenovo’s next growth engine and help to drive a true business
transformation – as Services Sales Executive for Professional & Managed
With the End User Device market transforming into a service and solution-based
business at a high pace, we see major growth opportunity for the company as
well as for our people in expanding our Services business. In Lenovo Services
the End User devices have been a strong revenue and profit contributor. Now we
aspire to take this business to the next level both by driving our existing,
hardware focused offerings but also by expanding our professional & managed
services footprint. Having these priorities in mind we are looking for
exceptional candidates for the role of Services Sales Executive.
As Services Sales Executive for Professional & Managed Services you will be
responsible for driving IDG Services in our Enterprise and Public Sector
segments. The Services Sales Executive:
- Manages the End-to-End customer relationship to transact complex services
- Builds and coordinates a high performing team to design a solution that
maximizes value for the customer and Lenovo
- Can identify and create sales strategies and opportunities that generate
additional revenue and upsell
- Focuses on larger deals primarily for professional & managed services
- Identifies & qualifies a broad range of opportunities together with the
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level)
with clients and develops a deep understanding of the unique business needs.
- Supports Lenovo in building out the professional services footprint
- Engages with the extended Lenovo teams to drive opportunities in retention
as well as acquisition accounts
- Manages customer expectations and supports bridging requirements into the
solutioning and delivery teams
- Acts as an interface for local Sales teams, Business Partners and Key
The role reports into the EMEA Sales Leader for Services into Enterprise,
Public Sector and Global accounts but cooperates very closely with the local
- 5+ years of experience of selling professional and managed services into
the corporate segments
- Effective territory & account management: planning, opportunity
qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs
analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity
management, pipeline management
- Ability to present and to pitch at the right level to a wide range of key
stakeholders from CXO to Technical to Finance
- Is a thought leader and trusted advisor to our customers
- Have a proven pedigree of leading large IT projects whether those are
consulting, pre and post-sales transformational IT services or IT design and
build projects in IT departments
- The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business
value of Lenovo's Services solutions and have a firm understanding of industry
strategies and products;
- Experience leading large deals especially complex deployment solutions
- Keep up with the latest trends, be a disruptive thinker and have experience
of driving cultural change in organizations
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner
solutions to solve customer needs.
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.