|Job Type:||Full Time|
Department NameNorth West & Central Region
About Network Rail
We at network rail are dedicated to becoming one of Britain's best employers and believe this starts with placing the candidate at the heart of everything we do!
Our ambition to be responsive to passengers and freight users, drives us every day and we're empowered to do the right thing for those who use the rail network. We actively challenge unsafe practices and take ownership for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and wellbeing.
We're passionate about great service and we ask ourselves, what can we do to put our passengers and freight users at the centre of everything we do? With this in mind, we pull together as one industry because we care about people and teamwork is key. For more information about Network Rail click here
This is an exciting time to join Network Rail in a time of transition with the Putting Passengers First programme. This plan is to provide the best possible service for passengers and freight users, to deliver the promises we've made for Control Period Six (CP6), and to improve the way we work together and with the industry.
You will be part of the NW&C Region which consist of three routes:
- North West Route, covering Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire and Cumbria.
- Central Route, covering the West Midlands and Chiltern areas.
- West Coast Mainline South Route*, covering the West Coast main line south of Crewe to London Euston.
About the role (External)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Successful experience in infrastructure management in a safety critical industry
- Significant knowledge of rail industry
- Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
- Member of Institute of Railway Operators
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Proven ability to build cross functional / cross company relationships
- Proven track record of customer relationship management
How to apply (External)
Salary: £42256 - 47288
Closing date: xxxxxx. Late applications will not be accepted.
Click 'apply now' to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We accept applications from everyone. . Click here for more information.
Want to find out about what benefits we offer? click here
All offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks. Click here for more information