|Job Type:||Full Time|
Vaultex is the UK’s leading cash processing company with sites nationwide. As a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC, we process in excess of £160 billion bank notes and coins per year on behalf of our shareholders and customers, adhering to standards set by the Bank of England and the Note Circulation Scheme. If laid end-to-end, the note inflow we process would stretch to the moon and back!
Our mission to deliver best-in-class integrated cash management is underpinned by pinpoint accuracy and the design of bespoke solutions for our customers. As an award-winning employer focused on enabling on-going professional development and a healthy work-life balance, we believe in giving our staff a career and not just a job.
Learn more about us at: https://vaultexuk.com/about-us/
The successful applicant will act in the day to day running of the shift and will need strong leadership skills, be self-motivated and must be flexible within the working environment, as well as ensuring procedures are being adhered to within the department at all times.
The applicant will also be responsible for individual and team performance, to ensure the provision of a high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while working with tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of the Regional production plan.
- Adhere to new processes by ensuring appropriate referral and escalations into the Regional Customer Service and Risk Functions
- Work within the Company policies/ procedures and under the direction of the Site Manager, lead a team to efficiently and accurately provide cash/coin management services.
- Ensure shift production operates to its optimum efficiency and employees are trained to maximise flexibility within the centre.
- Effective communication and co-operation within the team
- Ensure that the shift, meets or exceeds agreed customer service levels
- Promotes a professional image to customers
- Act as a credible interface and escalation point for the functional support teams.
- Deliver to agreed performance targets across all efficiency areas
- Actively contribute to and drive the employee engagement agenda
- Adherence to Company and Bank of England security standards
- Informal performance management of employees to ensure a high standard of compliance to procedures.
- Present daily briefing to team members ensuring opportunity for feedback and understanding of presentation
- Other General Daily duties as delegated by the Shift Manager, to include:
- Identification, investigation and solving of problems, internal operational audits, checking of department controls, general staff organisation and return to work interviews.
- Perform effective formal disciplinary meetings when required
Why should you apply?
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Gold Status. As such, we have a great range of benefits, which include:
- A generous company pension- all employees are auto-enrolled onto a scheme whereby 4% from your salary is matched with a 10% employer contribution (other options available)
- 21 days annual leave, with an option to buy additional holidays
- Group life assurance
- VaulteXtra – offering discounts on various retailers, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, Gym Flex Membership, Cash-back on purchases, re-loadable cards to spend in store and eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling
- Robust learning and development department offering opportunities for career progression.
- A company culture underpinned by our CSR programme which welcomes and rewards innovative ideas, outreach into the community through charity work, and a celebration of our diverse workforce
- Strong Production Management skills; organisational skills; operational knowledge and experience
- Excellent Leadership, influencing and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Customer focussed – high level of customer service skills and experience of working within a service driven environment
- Competent in using MS Office.
- Strong financial understanding and numeracy skills
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative
- Demonstrable drive to succeed and motivate others to succeed
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all member of the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.
Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!