|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The Intraday Liquidity (IDL) Program is a firm-wide, strategic initiative to enhance the risk management, oversight, control and reporting related to JPMorgan’s intraday liquidity. The scope of the initiative is global, covering all business lines and currencies. In support of this the Intraday Liquidity Platform provides real-time dashboards for J.P. Morgan senior executives (CEO, CFO, COO, and their directs) which visualize Cash, Credit, and Collateral balances & activity at the Firmwide, Line of Business and Institutional Client level.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Excellent Java experience developing multi-threaded, high-volume, event driven platforms
- Strong experience of the Spring framework
- Strong experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) - analysis, design, development, testing, release and support
- Strong experience of testing frameworks, such as Junit, Mockito and Cucumber
- Good experience of architectural and design principles
- Good experience of database interactions and performance tuning
- Experience working on large, cross-region, international programs of work
- Experience of JMS and MQ Series & Kafka messaging architectures
- Experience of development and DevOps tool sets, such as GIT, Maven, Jira.