|Location:||South Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job: Customer Services Advisor
FirstGroup plc is a leading transport operator in the UK and North America assisting over 2 billion passengers last year. We are one of the UK's most experienced rail operators, carrying around 140m passengers across our four franchises and open access operation.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Advisor based at our newly created Customer Contact Centre in the City Centre. The role will provide support for our customers' transaction requests, through a range of inbound and outbound communication channels. You will be responsible for providing customer support which can range from processing compensation claims to complaints handling and ticket sales, and will play a key role in helping us to meet our objective of providing excellent service for our customers.
Do you have the skills we are looking for?
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- A commitment to working a regular shift pattern from 6am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday?
- An excellent telephone and social media manner?
- You are thorough with good attention to detail?
- The ability to empathise with other people's perspectives and to work well with others?
- The ability to remain calm in challenging situations?
- Resilient and adaptable within an ever-changing customer services environment?
- Good with IT and able to learn new technology and processes quickly?
Interested and want more information?
Why not log onto our Careers Website: https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/company/fcc/home, this will be your first step in the recruitment process.
Once you have applied for the role, you will be sent a link to take part in our online assessment. If you're successful, one of our internal recruitment consultants will ring you to ask you some additional questions to ensure you're the right fit for the role, prior to arranging a Zoom interview with our operations team. All contact is now online to remove the need for face-to-face contact.
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people.
Please note that if you are successful, you will be required to complete our background checks which include credit referencing and a basic DBS.