|Job Type:||Full Time|
Finance Business Partner – Engineering
Would you like the opportunity to create and shape the finance organisation?
Do you enjoy problem solving and pioneering process improvements?
Join our FP&A Team
Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is an essential link between the marketplace and our business in shaping the growth of our products.
Take ownership for our future technology
Working with Baker Hughes Digital Solutions you will collaborate with cross functional teams within our Process & Pipeline Service Business.
Working in our Global FP&A Team partnering with Engineering and Product Line Management you will be responsible for:-
- Developing strategic partnerships with Engineering and Product Line Management to provide visibility and performance on expense and capex projects to support the growth of the business
- Head up the finance closing process to ensure timely and accurate reporting, explaining variances etc reporting on labour productivity, headcount and utilization to provide business insight
- Define and provide expertise on engineering diagnostics, capital allocation and investment return analysis, interpreting trends in complex data to improve decision making
- Trail blaze simplification and process improvement projects to generate greater capacity for value add analytics & planning
- Steer annual plan setting process and quarterly updates to support all planning and forecasting activities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have an accredited Finance qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or similar
- Show considerable experience in FP&A Operations with proven investigative and organisational ability to co-ordinate several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication, governance and influencing skills with a particular ability to collaborate with stakeholders across difference functions and disciplines
- Question the status quo and drive improvements through collaboration
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can positively offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Remote working from home or another work location
- Complete Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop employees at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.