Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Ensures content is easy to read and understand, effectively helping the user navigate the site and communicate with verve and clarity
- Collaborate seamlessly with product owners, tech, design, research and other partners.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience writing and editing as well as hands-on knowledge of best content strategies for websites
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in English, Journalism or Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. Fluency with AP Style a plus,
- Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with Chase's voice and tone.
- Proficiency with long-form writing a plus.
- Knowledge of money and markets
- Subject-matter expertise in web content, with an ability to train others across the company on the subject
- Experience working with legal and compliance
- An idea generator
- Proficiency in Agile and related processes.
- Solid understanding of web technology and publishing
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to build strategy, manage schedules and deadlines for multiple project