|Job Type:||Full Time|
The successful candidate will undertake cutting-edge research on privacy in natural language models, including the development of theory and experimentation. They will share their findings with product groups and via publications in recognized academic venues.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Background in machine learning and deep learning; working knowledge of recent large-scale language models such as Transformers, BERT, and GPT;
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art practices and methodologies in data security and privacy such as differential privacy, secure multi-party computation, or homomorphic encryption;
- Track record in research, as evidenced by high-quality publications;
- Software development skills and experience with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow;
- Experience in working with product teams is a plus.
The Microsoft Research Cambridge lab hosts over 130 full-time researchers and engineers who collaboratively pursue research on machine learning, systems and networking, programming languages, synthetic biology, medical imaging and human experience and design.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- This is a two years determined period of time contract.
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- We offer a competitive salary.