|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java, webpack, React/Angular, Jest/React Testing Library, Yarn Workspaces (Optional), Node (Optional), Electron (Optional)
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Have strong computer science foundations.
- Have a clear understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms.
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
- Have experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
- Have experience leveraging modern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages.
- Have a clear understanding of messaging technologies and back-end services.
- Be a practitioner of Clean Code