|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateTuesday 29 September 2020
Salary Range£33,093 - £36,770
Agile Working OptionsUnable to Offer Agile Options
Job Description SummarySchroder’s Personal Wealth is a new Wealth planning and Advice business with aspiration to be a top 3 firm in its sector. Wholly owned by LBG and Schroder’s, it will operate independently from its shareholders and therefore for the right person, represents a career opportunity to join what will be an entrepreneurial start-up of immediate scale and for the individual to directly influence business direction and success. A new venture such as this doesn't happen very often and the local hubs need experienced and exceptional Paraplanners who are customer driven team players and are excited by the exceptional opportunity this presents. The role holder will be motivated to contribute to a busy and thriving local hub environment in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients.
- Ensure that the advice and financial reports satisfy the internal requirements of Schroders Personal Wealth and external regulatory requirements.
- Follow business procedures ensuring that the business risk is kept to a minimum. Quality check reports for self and colleagues as required.
- Ability to provide technical advice, guidance and consultative support to our Personal Wealth Advisers, whilst also drawing on a range of resources internally and externally.
- Effective administration, monitor and carry out regular designated procedures accurately and promptly.
- Take responsibility for incoming enquiries, requests and instructions from internal/external clients and provide a timely response.
- Carry out and/or assist with additional tasks as required by your line manager and carry out special takes and projects as required.
- Provide outstanding customer service and portray an excellent image to all clients including internal customers and proactively manage the client experience.
- Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to proactively manage the client experience.
- Ensure that the firm is not put in a position of unacceptable risk or liability.
- Maintain personal development and adhere to the training & competence scheme for the role.
- Understand and contribute towards a high-performance culture.
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experienced Level 4 qualified - Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
- Progressing towards Level 6/Chartered status would be an advantage
- Very strong understanding of financial planning principles
- Genuine desire to provide a high standard of advice and service to clients
- Welsh Speaker, preferred
Our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve. If like us, you’re more motivated by customers than by target, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led – come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.