As an Outbound Retention Specialist you will join a collaborative and high performing Outbound Retention Team within the Telegraph’s Customer Engagement Center in Chatham, Kent.
You will conduct Outbound calling to both current and recently cancelled subscribers with the aim of winning back their custom. You will be accountable for achieving personal and team KPI’s, including sales and conversion targets. You will be expected to engage in relevant, personalised conversations with your customers to provide great customer service, retain their business and gather crucial insights for the company.
- 3 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
- Possibility of rotational Saturday shifts - 9am-1pm with half day in lieu
- Perform outbound calling to existing and recently lapsed subscribers from across the Telegraph’s print and digital products
- Retain existing subscribers through the use of product switching and retention tools that persuade and incentivise customers
- Re-acquire recently lapsed and cancelled subscribers through the use of intelligent profiling and questioning methods which identify customer needs and objections
- Use advanced sales techniques to maximise sales results and revenue
- Enhance subscriber engagement and LTV by ensuring customers are matched with the appropriate product that best suits their readership and lifestyle preferences
- Proactively keep all Telegraph product and pricing knowledge up to date
- Meet and exceed both individual and team targets/KPIs relating to sales performance and compliance
- Ensure accurate data capture within subscription CRM and supporting systems/administrative tasks.
- Deliver best in class customer service with professionalism and empathy
- Great listening skills
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Professional manner
- Experience within a sales role or environment
- Target Driven
- A range of excellent on-site benefits (including kitchen facilities, massages, and more…)
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Annual performance related pay increases
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.