|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
ES2 is the new strategic JP Morgan Asset & Wealth management portfolio construction and implementation platform, it is being built from the ground up to provide the scale and flexibility needed to support our business for the next decade. ES2 is leveraging modern software engineering principals and architecture patterns, including AWS, in-memory compute and continuous delivery to achieve these goals.
As the ES2 Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for ;
- Developing the roadmap for the product working closely with the Engineering Leads, Business Users and Owners, other technical teams.
- Identifying, managing and communicating dependencies and risks to the ES2 product delivery through multiple communication channels
- Working closely with other technology teams to ensure interfaces and touch points are defined and understood.
- Experience delivering Roadmaps
- Managing Product Delivery projects
- Technical background / understanding
- Experience working with high performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management; risk management and operations