|Job Type:||Full Time|
Credit Production Management is responsible for supporting internal technology platforms powering the Credit Trading business. This includes client connectivity, eTrading, pricing and analytics, algo trading, risk management, post trade and regulatory reporting. This role will be responsible for leading delivery of service to Trading, Middle Office & Operations in EMEA, and working with global counterparts on strategic improvement initiatives to evolve and enhance the capabilities of the team.
This role will form part of the high performing team based on the trade floor, providing front line support to the Credit trading desk. Additionally, the successful candidate will be involved in SRE/DevOps projects, automating manual tasks to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally —and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages ideally Python
- Database Support
- Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of scheduling tools (Autosys, Control M)
- Basic Cloud knowledge would be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Knowledge Development tools (Jenkins, Gaia, GitBucket)
- Experience of front office support is a plus however the technical aspect of this role is more important