|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
Having secured several key roles managing and delivering NHS Trust Estate redevelopment, we are actively growing our UK Healthcare Team.
This role will involve a blend of active contribution to new client and business activity as well as delivery of services and is an incredible opportunity to grow, develop and rise as a key member of the Health and Higher Education Team within our Advisory Unit.
A bit about us:
The Advisory and Programme Delivery division (APD) delivers consultancy services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our Built Environment portfolio operates across the UK working in both the public and private sector of the construction market. We provide cost and project management services for a wide range of clients including central government, local authorities and private clients.
We work in the majority of building market sectors including workplace, residential, law and order, health, education, retail, sports and commercial property. Our vision is to provide added value to our clients business through high quality services and our people.
* A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
* A relevant professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, APM or engineering discipline
* Good Health, Laboratory and or University client account and stakeholder relationship building skills
* Effective communication with client's project team and business manager
* Commercially aware, proficient in using construction contracts, including JCT and NEC an advantage
* Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
* Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
* Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
* Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
* Implement problem solving and decision making
* Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
* Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
* Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
* Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery