|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a talented and driven sales professional to expand our enterprise field business in the UK, our most established European region. You should be an energetic evangelist and passionate about introducing a transformative new technology into the market. You should have a history of over-achievement and be comfortable selling into all levels of an enterprise organization (including technology) and lines of business. This role is home based.
In this role, you will:
- Own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to negotiation and close.
- Take responsibility for outbound prospecting working with your Account Development Representative.
- Be comfortable selling to non IT buyer personas.
- Be a champion and role model for Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset).
- Orchestrate the Samsara extended team to help bring resources into your prospects and customers.
Minimum requirements for this role are:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- High comfort level with outbound prospecting
- Value based selling approach
An ideal candidate has:
- ERP or SaaS sales experience
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- MEDDIC experience
- Excited about solving new problems in innovative ways
- Highly collaborative with a growth mindset.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021, full list of locations here. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.