|Job Type:||Full Time|
Banking Technology supports 3 parts of the Banking business under CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), namely GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB (Global Corporate Banking) & TS (Treasury Services). GIB works with a broad range of clients to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm’s relationships with private and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their
objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges faced by our clients.
Banking Technology is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products – that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business.
What you be working on
The role is for a senior Associate technology business analyst in a core application for the banking business. This is a terrific opportunity for a high energy individual seeking to be part of a high performing technology team and motivated to develop technology solutions to drive digital transformation of Investment Banking. The role will have significant connectivity with the Front Office Business and support teams. In this role, you will partner with our business stakeholders to continue strategic product development efforts including:
- Working in close partnership with the Digital Investment Banking (DIB) to manage the product vision & strategy, roadmaps and product adoption with our business users
- Manage the functional and technical requirements of business stakeholders to support their core requirements
- Work with the development team to build the product - including translation business requirements, JIRA process, documentation, end to end project management, release management, testing and support.
- Collaborate with other technology teams within GICB to ensure that product roadmap is collectively aligned to the firm’s strategic vision
- Collaborate with the firms Design and User Experience teams, providing clear requirements derived from user research to develop a best-in-class platform offering
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for a Business Analyst with good experience building products from concept to delivery.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- You have excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- You are able to translate effectively between clients and developers to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
- You have experience in researching and analysing user needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of partners including business owners and technology, and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively and comfortably with senior people
- You have experience managing technical project from start to end and well versed in JIRA or other issue tracking tools.
- You have strong documentation & MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also have knowledge of query languages (SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
- You will have worked in a Technology Business Analysis role previously
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.