|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like to lead a team creating winning solutions?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Solutions for the future
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software and Services.
Understanding market trends and bringing solutions to customers
You will be responsible for leading and creating a world class Product Management organization enabling our mission to be strategic, focused and profitable. Researching key industry trends and innovations bringing best in class solutions to our customers within the Test & Calibration, Industrial, Aerospace and Subsea space.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building a team of Product Managers to scope, plan and develop successful strategies on a diverse technical portfolio to enable profitable business growth
- Aligning solutions to meet market needs based on in-depth knowledge of customers industry and technology, competitive landscape and markets and high return of investment profitability analysis.
- Interfacing with commercial, technical, marketing functions and customers to identify new applications, adjacencies and products that will form a strategic growth plan
- Demonstrating business leadership by formulating and executing the business strategy for all our assigned markets
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Have significant global experience in Product Management with a business/marketing/financial or technology background.
- Proven experience and ability to manage and lead teams and bring them to success.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, change agent aptitude
- Have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business management, marketing, engineering or finance or equivalent, related degree
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
- Compressed hours
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care Options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.