|Job Type:||Full Time|
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
* Work as the lead data strategist to help identify compelling patterns and advise the solutions.
* Mine and analyze data to improve product capabilities and help the team to come up with new products.
* Identify new data sources and features and collects large data sets to build new models.
* Aggregate huge amounts of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models for prediction and forecasting.
* Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments to drive advertising conversion.
* Improve the run-time of existing algorithms.
* Develop and maintain the necessary infrastructure to run and maintain the algorithms.Develop a feedback system to improve the selection of features for the algorithms.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
* PhD or MS in computer science, engineering or related field.
* Experience in finding patterns, trends and actionable insights from huge data sets.
* 10 years of experience as machine learning engineer / data scientist.
* You have expertise in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python, Go, Java, or C++, and an eagerness to learn more
* Experience with both machine learning and building scalable production services.
* Experience with distributed storage and database systems, including SQL or NoSQL, MySQL, or Cassandra.
* Experience using machine learning libraries or platforms, including Tensorflow, Caffe, Theanos, Scikit-Learn,or ML Lib for production or commercial products.
* A strong desire to learn the details of advanced machine learning algorithms.
* Ability to communicate effectively between Product managers, business teams, data analysts and production engineers, both in code and conversation.
* Ability to solve complex business problems and apply machine learning to optimize critical business metrics.
* Strong adherence to metrics driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development.
* Experience in stream processing—Storm, Spark, Flink etc.— and graph processing technologies.
* Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
* Experience of working with advertising platform.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet! Activision develops, distributes, and publishes deeply immersive interactive entertainment for gaming consoles, mobile and tablet platforms, and PCs, including blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty® and Skylanders®. Blizzard Entertainment develops, distributes and publishes some of the most iconic entertainment experiences in gaming, such as World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™, for PCs, mobile and tablet platforms, and consoles. King Digital Entertainment creates leading interactive entertainment for the mobile world. With more than 200 fun titles, King's franchises include Candy Crush ®, Farm Heroes®, Pet Rescue®, and Bubble Witch®.
Ready to Play? Apply now!
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. All applications should be made in English.