|Job Type:||Part Time|
End DateWednesday 23 September 2020
Salary Range£22,950 - £25,500
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryAMC is a market leader in long term loans in the farm business sector. With over ninety years’ experience, we have developed a first class reputation for supporting progressive farm businesses, including those with diverse rural enterprises. We have an Agent Network that now extends to over 150 Chartered Surveyor Offices throughout England, Wales & Scotland.
AMC is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile individual to join our operational team based in Andover on a secondment basis of up to twelve months, to cover maternity leave. This is an interesting role which could include a wide variety of tasks in one of AMC's new lending, servicing or quality assurance teams. The role is reduced hours - 16 per week and we are open to discussion as to how these hours can be split across the week to best suit the needs of the successful candidate and the business.
The successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate strong communication skills to enable them to liaise with customers and other internal/external parties over the phone and through written correspondence. They would be expected to be a self-starter, team player and capable of operating in a small team within a busy environment. A clear focus on maintaining AMC’s reputation for delivering first class customer service is essential. A high standard of attention to detail is paramount in this role which spans a wide variety of processes and customer requests.
The role is desk based and located in Charlton Place, Andover.
At Lloyds Banking Group we want a workforce which is as diversely represented as our customers and so would encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
- Provide a wide range of information and guidance to clients, resolving queries including those of a more complex/sensitive nature as well as complaint resolution
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Regional Agricultural Managers, operational team and other stakeholder across LBG to deliver for the client
- Identify, review and where appropriate implement improvements to processes/procedures/ways
- Ensure activity complies with internal and external polices (including credit), asset quality, standards, reporting, legal, statutory and /or regulatory requirements
- Plays a pro-active role in their local team and virtual teams (where appropriate) to support colleagues in meeting the goals of LBG
- Supporting colleagues to produce the best results possible and actively seeking ways to improve the service delivered to clients
- Working with the Team Manager to determine route causes for issues, agree new ways of working and implementing changes to improve the client experience and/or meet the local business plan aims
- Delivering in accordance with the standards, behaviours and ethics of LBG and ensuring that all lending and contingent liabilities meet the bank’s policies
- Client centric role model – Puts the client at the heart of thoughts and action to develop a mutually beneficial relationship as a trusted advisor
- Knowledge of Products and Services – Applies comprehensive knowledge of LBG’s propositions, products and services
- Results focused – At individual and team level, ensures that outcomes are agreed, clearly understood, resources prioritised and shows personal commitment to achieve aims targets
- Risk, Compliance and Regulating Management – Anticipates, identifies assess and manages risk in a timely manner for the benefit of both the client and LBG
- Self-Motivation - Displays a "can do" attitude and commitment to delivering for client and LBG to the best of their ability. Looks for ways to exceed expectations and takes personal pride from overcoming challenges
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.