|Job Type:||Full Time|
This a technical role within the Lenovo’s Premier Technical Support team based
in Basingstoke, United Kingdom. In this role you will be delivering best in
class support to Lenovo’s Premier Support customers in UK and Poland. Over
phone and email you will perform remote troubleshooting and isolation to
accurately diagnose reported problems within the client product portfolio
(notebooks, desktops & tablets) maintaining high first time fix rates and
dispatching parts engineers to site as needed to perform repairs. Supported by
a team of Technical Account Managers you will oversee cases end-to-end with
exceptional case management, follow-up and customer communication.
- Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely
through effective troubleshooting and isolation
- Identifies the cause of hardware / software faults and provides a solution
- Resolve over phone or email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
- Working with Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues
to ensure speedy resolution.
- Advises & educates customers through combination of experience & guideline
documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
- Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information
with other technical team members when relevant.
- Monitors own ‘open case’ workload and drives to closure.
Key Competencies Needed:
- 3+ years of experience in Client Technical Support roles.
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
- Working Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems and MS Products
- Proven ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software across client
products (notebooks, desktops, tablets)
- Effective communication skills at all levels - written and verbal
- Business fluent English and Polish
Want to hear more on Premier Support? Have a look at what our teams says on
Premier Support: https://bit.ly/312wSPq
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.