Last updated 3 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Investigate and resolve incoming transactional or technical Wholesale Payment/Treasury Services enquiries received via telephone, email or live chat client channels for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Solution Centre.Enquiries addressed by the Solutions Centre staff includes, but are not limited to:
- Settlement, balance, debit and credit enquiries.
- Initiation of investigations and enquiries to return, recall or obtain further details or status updates.
- Global ACH, wire and cheque enquiries including case investigation and follow-ups.
- Work across multiple shifts mainly covering core hours but potentially any time between 6am and 6pm UK time.
- Adhere to the policy, procedures and standards as governed by ISO, Risk and Compliance.
- Ensure the prompt resolution of all customer queries while ensuring the client experience is world class.
- Identify clients calling for balances, transactional data and for manual payments in order to offer them the use of internal tools and JP Morgan platforms, and discuss the benefits with them for self-serve.
- Investigate and inform senior management of potential processes that could reduce exposure. (i.e., formatting issues, inconsistent procedure interpretation among service centres, incorrect processes, etc.)
- Track all inquiries received into the service centre regardless of channel in the case tracking tool.
- Prioritise responsibilities to ensure individual goals and objectives are met as defined in the scorecard.
- Fluent in English and Italian at a business level.
- Knowledge of the additional language (German, French, Russian) is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with emphasis on banking terminology.
- Demonstrate listening skills and ability to utilize probing questions to accurately assess and respond to an enquiry or request.
- Soft skills (people skills, positive flexible attitude, emotional intelligence, etc.) are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an adaptability to change.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Exhibits ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office with the ability to work with multiple applications at the same time
- Holiday shifts coverage or over-time as needed by the business.