|Job Type:||Full Time|
What is our mission?
“Create Best in class Sales Force across EMEA” by developing and executing the
Lenovo Sales Curriculum program.
The role of Sales Training Skills Development Manager represents communication
with leaders to identify training needs, mapping out development plans for
sales teams and sales management. To be responsible for managing, designing,
developing and coordinating training programs across over 30 countries
covering key business segments (Enterprise and Public Sector, Mid-Market,
Globals, Channel and Consumer).
Ultimately, the role of the Sales Training Skills Development Manager is to
oversee all sales professional development for EMEA region (Europe, Middle
East & Africa).
This is a permanent role, ideally based in UK and directly reports to EMEA EPS
Your key job duties will include the following:
Sales Curriculum trainings
- map out all sales training needs
- manage overall EMEA Sales Training budgeting and ensure smooth
collaboration with vendors
- conduct Geo-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge
gaps that need to be addressed
- design and develop sales training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- market available training to employees and provide necessary information
- drive the adoption and engagement with the Accreditation process post
- contribution to ad-hoc projects, improving sales performance
- design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- assess instructional effectiveness & determine the impact of training on
employee skills & KPIs
- partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts, host train-the-
trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
Sales Career Development Pathway
- build and maintain an EMEA Blueprint on Sales Career Development Path in
alignment with HR processes, and reflecting different sales roles
- ensure adoption and coordination between sales development and IDP
(Individual Development Plan)
Ideally, our candidate has experience with various training methods, including
on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning.
Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills
development, is also essential.
What are the key requirements for this role?
- organizational skills and hands on experience to handle multiple
- continuous improvement mindset
- to understand Sales Environment
- adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools,
- experience in and ability to project manage - assess needs, plan, develop,
coordinate, monitor and evaluate
- MS Office proficiency
- experience of the Lenovo environment might be an advantage
If you think you have the ability, motivation and communication skills to help
this dynamic team to accomplish Lenovo’s strategic objectives, then we would
like to meet you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.