|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your new role
The Compliance Coach is a field based role supporting our Sofologists across retail when selling our general insurance products and introducing Consumer Credit. The Compliance Coach will be a proactive individual with the ability to identify and drive improvements not only in Compliance but also to improve our customer interactions with the aim of delivering a customer journey which is compliant and is suited to the customer's needs.
The Compliance Coach will be required to travel and work in the field. This will also involve occasional travel to Head Office in Golborne. This role will be based in the North Central and North Regions.
What you'll be doing
- Provide one to one and group sessions whilst ensuring that this is done in a way that allows colleagues to engage and sell in a compliant way, i.e training and or coaching.
- Have the ability to work independently but also work part of a wider team, while fulfilling very specific requirements as a Compliance Coach
- Have an understanding of the regulatory world i.e the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- A sound understanding of the retail sector.
- Have good people skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Sound knowledge of Google software and microsoft packages.
- Conduct Live Sales Reviews (LSR) in store and using a risk based approach, also conduct due diligence on existing LSR’s, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Where possible listen to store calls to ensure customer interactions are fully compliant with relevant regulations ensuring fair consumer outcomes.
- Ensure adequate learning’s are taking place, of any business communications/updates.
Have an understanding of the regulatory world i.e the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Be able to deliver training and coaching to a wide variety of audiences. This will include one to one sessions and also group sessions whilst ensuring that this is done in a way that allows colleagues to engage and sell in a compliant way.
- Company Car
Your Birthday off
Learning & Development, Next generation programme
30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands
Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Discuss flexible working & part time opportunities
A little about sofology
Founded over 30 years ago, we’re true sofa specialists. So much more than just a piece of furniture, we know that a sofa is the one thing that truly turns our customer’s houses into homes.There’s a lot at stake when it comes to guiding our customers to make the right choice for them - that’s why our customer journey is unique in the sofa market. That means no ‘ends next Sunday sales.
We think choosing a new role and choosing a new sofa have a lot in common. Your old one feels comfy, you’re used to it, and you know exactly where you fit. But a new job - or a new sofa - holds so much potential. Pick the right one and you’ll never look back. You want to feel comfortable, but with enough going on to keep you right on the edge of your seat. Our team is always growing, and we’re constantly shuffling up on the sofa to make room for the newest member of the Sofology family.