|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless is the only global payments company focused on recurring payments. Head quartered from the UK, we’ve built a recurring payments platform and a global bank debit network, which takes the pain out of getting paid for recurring revenue businesses.
We just raised $75m, from incredible investors such as Google and Salesforce, to escalate our growth plans. An important part of those plans is taking our next-generation recurring payments platform to the world's most successful companies globally.
To achieve this we need talented people who believe in and can demonstrate the value of our global recurring payments platform, ultimately closing multi-year deals with major global enterprises. This isn’t going to be easy. We are creating a category that will change the way companies think about their payments and you will be a key part of our success. If that sounds interesting, read on.
This role will sit within our Global SMB Sales team and will report to the Head of Global Small Business based within our London HQ. This role will cover our UK SMB market. You will be focused on converting high velocity SMB opportunities in the UK and also building pipeline. You will join our highest performing and fastest scaling sales team across the business.
- Experience in a full-stack sales role, building pipeline and closing opportunities
- Experience in a high velocity inside sales team, creating SQLs and closing multiple opportunities in a month
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement across multiple quarters in a multitude of sales cycles (ranging from 1 week to 3 months)
- Worked in a technical sales role or full-stack sales role
- Strong experience in Sales and Business Development
- Experience using Salesforce desired
- Demonstrated a high degree of analytical skills
However, our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply!